Who doesn’t love leg day? Hah!
Lower Fix EXTREME was intense and I definitely felt muscles that I didn’t even know I had. This workout used a resistance band as well, I used a borrow band that worked much better than the one I used for the Pilates workout. I definitely would recommend a set of bands so you can find the one that works best for you.
Below was my 21 Day Fix EXTREME Day 4 menu:
- Blueberries (1 purple)
- 2 eggs (1 red)
- Cucumbers (1 green)
- Tomatoes (1 green)
- Hummus (1 blue)
- Olive oil (1 tsp)
- Apple with almond butter (1 purple, 2 tsp)
- Kale (1 green)
- Hamburger with bun (2 red, 2 yellow)
- Butternut squash (1 green)
- Allowed 4 green, ate 3 green.
- Allowed 3 purple, ate 2 purple.
- Allowed 4 red, ate 3 red.
- Allowed 3 yellow, ate 2 yellow.
- Allowed 1 blue, ate 1 blue.
- Allowed 1 orange, ate 1 orange.
- Allowed 4 tsp, ate 4 tsp.
To learn more and to purchase the 21 Day Fix Extreme you can visit Beachbody: 21 Day Fix Extreme or purchase through Amazon: 21 Day Fix Extreme.
If the 21 Day Fix EXTREME seems a bit too extreme for you right now, you can purchase the original 21 Day Fix from Beachbody or at Amazon.com.