Make delicious keto nachos with chicken in the slow cooker. These low carb nachos are delicious and use cheddar cheese crisps instead of traditional tortilla chips. Add your favorite toppings like sour cream, tomatoes and onions and you won’t even miss the corn chips.
This low carb nachos recipe is like no chips nachos but uses cheddar cheese crisps as the “chips”.
Check out all of our keto nacho chips recipes:
- Low Carb Garlic Cheddar Cheese Crisps
- Low Carb Bacon Cheddar Cheese Crisps
- Low Carb Italian Cheese Crisps
- Low Carb Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Low Carb Cheese Crisps
Keto Nachos – Slow Cooker Chicken Low Carb Nachos
These make a great appetizer or game day snack. You can use any flavor cheese to make the crisps, change up the toppings to your liking or even use ground beef instead of chicken.
Keto Nachos - Slow Cooker Chicken Low Carb Nachos
- Cheddar cheese “chips”
- 1 - 16 oz jar salsa verde
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 tomato
- Sour cream
- Shredded Cheese
- Green onion
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Pour salsa verde over chicken and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- About 3/4 of the way through cooking, shred the chicken and allow to continue to cook until ready to serve.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the cheddar cheese chips according to the recipe.
- Top the chips with the shredded chicken and your favorite nacho toppings.