I am very particular about the food my family eats, particularly when it comes to chicken. I want my family to have only the best free from anything extra. I like to know where our chicken comes from and know that it was raised in a natural environment. I choose cage free chicken that has had antibiotics and has been fed a vegetarian diet with no animal by-products.
Basically, I want chicken like my ancestors had chicken. Fresh. Natural. Simple.
Harvestland® by Perdue® is a brand that I can trust to provide me with exactly the quality I demand for my family. Their products contain nothing artificial. They are all-natural and come from local farms right in the USA.
Eat Like Your Ancestors.
Harvestland® by Perdue® has fresh and fully cooked turkey, chicken and pork products which come from the richest agricultural areas and are USDA process verified. It is the goal of Harvestland® by Perdue® to make quality food that is pure and simple, so make sure you pickup your Harvestland® by Perdue® products at Walmart, and Eat Like Your Ancestors.™
- No Antibiotics Ever
- Fed All-Vegetarian Diet With No Animal By-Products
- Raised Cage Free
One of my kids most favorite chicken recipe uses two of our very favorite ingredients – in addition to chicken of course – bacon and maple syrup.
Maple Syrup Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place greens beans in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Add potatoes on top of green beans.
- Wrap bacon around chicken breasts - divide the 12 pieces evenly between the number of pieces of chicken.
- Melt butter and mix with olive oil.
- Drizzle over chicken and veggies evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, minced onions and thyme.
- Slowly pour maple syrup over the entire dish.
- Bake for about an hour or until potatoes are tender and chicken has reached the proper internal temperature.
This is delicious. It’s easy to make, I love that I can get my kitchen cleaned up while it is cooking and my kids love it. And I love knowing that the Harvestland® by Perdue® chicken I gave them was pure and natural, just like their ancestors used to eat!