These keto stuffed pork chops with Asiago cheese are amazingly delicious. You will want to make them again and again!
In a man’s world there are certain things they use to define themselves that, for the most part, we women just don’t understand. A man determines his level of manhood by such things as the speed of his car, the length of his beard, the number of tools in his garage that he actually knows how to use and the quantity of alcohol he can consume without feeling tipsy.
And the quality and features on his grill.
Something about a man behind a big grill makes him feel like he can conquer the world. And since it means he does the cooking, I’m all about getting him the exact grill he wants for Father’s Day this year.
My husband is so serious about his grilling that he is in the process of building what he calls a “grillzebo” to house his dream grill.
In this photo you can see some of the materials he will be using for the base of it.
He already has the concrete pad poured for it, you can see it behind my garden beds.
Like I said, I am all about this new project because it means he does all the cooking! And one of my absolute favorite recipes he makes is stuffed pork chops with Asiago cheese. They are low carb and keto-friendly and seriously restaurant quality.
Keto Stuffed Pork Chops with Asiago Cheese
Grilled Keto Stuffed Pork Chops with Asiago Cheese
- 4 boneless pocketed pork chops
- 5 oz shredded Asiago cheese
- 5 oz shredded Italian 3-cheese blend parmesan, romano & asiago
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 3 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed
- Chicago Spice House Back of the Yards Garlic Pepper Butcher’s Rub* to taste or your favorite garlic pepper seasoning
- Divide Italian 3-cheese blend into 4 and stuff into pockets of pork chops.
- Season both sides of chops liberally with garlic pepper seasoning.
- Set aside and allow to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in ground mustard and ground mustard seed. Add Asiago cheese and stir until blended.
- Light grill and sear pork chops about 2 min. each side.
- Continue to cook chops, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees (or your preferred temperature).
- Remove chops from the grill and place in a cast iron skillet.
- Reheat butter & Asiago mixture and pour over chops.
- Broil on high in oven until golden brown and slightly crusty.
These are so good I dream about them.