This is the most delicious keto pork chops recipe that you will ever try! Low carb pork chops are seared to perfection and then placed in an amazing creamy ranch sauce. This creamy ranch pork chops recipe will become a family dinner favorite!
What you need for this recipe
This really is a fairly simple recipe, you need thick cut chops, butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, chicken broth and then some seasonings you probably already have. And then you need a good skillet. I like cast iron skillets and we choose Lodge because they are made in the USA. The one I used for this recipe is a 12″ Lodge cast iron skillet.
You can make this recipe with thin chops if you want, you just won’t need to cook them as long.
Plus you will need my ranch seasoning recipe.
How to make: Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe – Keto Pork Chops
The first thing you do is get a nice, golden sear on the chops. I like to use butter because I feel like I always get the best flavor when I fry in butter. Then you remove the chops and make the sauce, then you finish cooking the chops while the sauce simmers and thickens.
It smells so good as it cooks!
How good does this look?
Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe - Keto Pork Chops
- Season both sides of each pork chop generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tbsp of the butter over medium high heat until melted.
- Sear each chop for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until chops are around 135 degrees internal temp.
- Remove chops and set aside.
- Pour in chicken broth to deglaze pan. Scrape the pan to get all of the yummy browned bits.
- Add cream cheese, butter and heavy cream and stir continuously until smooth.
Add ranch seasoning and stir until combined.
- Reduce heat to low, add chops back into pan and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chops reach an internal temp of at least 145 degrees F.
There a lot of satisfied sounding noises from my family after their first bites of these creamy ranch pork chops. They are so good! And they have no idea that they were keto pork chops, just that they tasted fantastic! The sauce is amazing and perfect for this low carb pork chops recipe, but I plan to try it on chicken and beef too because the sauce really was delicious.