Most days I don’t think twice about buying bottled salad dressing from the grocery store. It’s easy. Convenient. Affordable. But it’s actually rare that I find a salad dressing that I just love. That tastes so good that it is my first choice when shopping. Instead, one bottle is the same as the next. Just flavorful enough. But every once in awhile I get the urge to make my own dressing and I remember just how easy it actually is and how much better fresh, homemade dressing tastes.
My Triple Berry Lime Vinaigrette Dressing is a modification of my Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing and equally delicious, maybe more so.
It’s so easy to make your own dressing, you just need a blender (preferably a high powered one).
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup water
- Juice of 2 limes (about 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp raw honey (optional)
- Place all the the ingredients, in the order listed, into a blender.
- Secure lid.
- Blend for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Should last about a week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
This was so good! Sweet with a bit of tart and amazing on my Triple Berry Chicken & Spinach Salad with Feta Cheese (recipe coming soon). Yum.
If you have never made your own dressing you simply MUST give it a try!
Don’t forget to Pin this on Pinterest for later!