Keto fat bombs are the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat when you follow a low carb or keto diet. They are compliant, give you the high fat low carb boost your body needs, and they taste great. They are a win-win-win. Keto fat bombs come in a lot of different shapes and flavors, the ones I am about to show you the recipe for are for chocolate lovers and are meant to be enjoyed frozen.
But just because they are compliant to your low carb diet, doesn't mean you can eat to your heart's content. Fat bombs are meant as a quick energy boost, and the satisfy your sweet tooth. They have a lot of fat and calories and will likely sabotage weight loss is you eat a lot of them at one time. So as much as you might want to, make sure you follow the serving size listed in the recipe.
This recipe uses packaged sugar-free pudding mix which is readily available just about anywhere. But if you want to avoid some of the ingredients in brands like Jell-O that have aspartame and other artificial ingredients, you will have to work a little harder to find the pudding mix. But it's not impossible. I'm sure your local Whole Foods has options and you can buy some from Amazon as well that use stevia or erythritol and don't contain artificial colors or preservatives.
🔪 How to make
This recipe uses only 3 ingredients and is really super easy to make.
You need heavy cream.
You also need sugar free pudding mix.
Combine them together.
And then add some sugar-free chocolate chips.
Pour into a muffin pan and freeze, then enjoy delicious frozen chocolaty keto fat bomb treats.
Serve frozen or just slightly softened.
Chocolate Lovers Keto Fat Bomb Recipe
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 box sugar-free chocolate pudding mix - 1 oz, 4 serving box
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Grease the insides of a 12 count muffin tin. This will help the ice cream bites come out of the tin easily once they have frozen. Alternatively you can use cupcake liners although they might stick to the frozen fat bombs.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the pudding mix and the heavy whipping cream. Beat the mixture on high for several minutes until it become smooth and quite thick. You can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir with a spoon to combine.
- Use a heaping tablespoon of the mixture to fill each muffin section about halfway full. Smooth out the mixture with a spatula until smooth.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Once frozen, remove the fat bombs from the muffin pan and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Leave a Reply