Easy Korean BBQ Meatball Wraps
Get a delicious dinner on the table quickly - in under 30 minutes - with these delicious and super easy Korean BBQ Meatball Wraps.
Servings 4 wraps
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs Korean Style BBQ Recipe
- 5-6 soft-shell taco-sized tortillas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mild taco sauce or sriracha sauce if you like a kick
- 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice quick-cook rice saves time but regular rice should cook in under 30 minutes as well
- dried cilantro to taste fresh cilantro would be fantastic if you have it
Nutrition information shown is an estimate and is not to be assumed to be accurate. If accurate information is required for your diet or lifestyle, please calculate the nutrition yourself using a tool you trust.
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Heat meatballs on the stove top per package instructions. You can cook them in the microwave or oven but the added water in the stove top directions adds a thin sauce to help flavor the rice.
While meatballs and rice are cooking, mix mayo and taco or hot sauce together in a small bowl.
Assemble wraps with rice on the bottom, add 3 meatballs, some of the meatball sauce, a spoonful of mayo and then sprinkle with cilantro.
Roll & serve (goes great with a side salad or green beans).