Clean Eating Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders
Easy way to make gluten-free chicken tenders
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Servings 2 -3
- 1/2-3/4 lb chicken tenders for more coating per tender, use the smaller amount - increase ingredients as necessary for larger servings
- 1 tbsp coconut oil olive oil will work too
- 1 egg optional but helps the coating stick
- 1/3 cup crushed pecans almonds or walnuts are an option too
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese or grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
Nutrition information shown is an estimate and is not to be assumed to be accurate. If accurate information is required for your diet or lifestyle, please calculate the nutrition yourself using a tool you trust.
Mix dry ingredients together until combined and place in a pie pan or other shallow dish.
Whisk egg in a medium bowl.
Pour oil in and heat skillet until hot.
Lower heat to medium.
Take each tender and dip it in the egg bowl, then dredge it in the dry mixture and place in skillet.
Cook for about 2 minutes on each side until the outer layer of the chicken is no longer pink.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove tenders from skillet and place in an oven safe casserole dish.
Pour any remaining oil and loose dry ingredients from skillet over chicken.
Bake covered for 20 minutes or until cooked through.