Instan Pot Turkey Enchilada Soup
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
- 1 white onion diced
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 cups shredded turkey cooked
- 1 can red enchilada sauce 10 ounces
- 1 can can black beans 14 ounces - rinsed and drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with peppers 14 ounces - drain juice (or 6 fresh tomatoes chopped with 1 bell pepper/or chilies chopped)
- 1 can corn 14 ounces - drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup masa harina corn flour
- 3 to 4 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
In the instant pot, add in white onion, garlic, cumin, and turkey. Set to saute mode and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add in enchilada sauce, black beans, corn, and tomatoes. Either saute for 5 to 7 minutes or you can set to high pressure for 3 minutes.
Once the instant pot stops counting quick release pressure.
Whisk one cup chicken stock with 1/2 cup masa harina (corn flour) and then pour into the soup while stirring.
Set to saute mode for 3 minutes and stir often until thick. Add in remaining chicken broth to get the consistency (thickness) you would like.
Serve topped with cheese, sour cream, avocado, cilantro, or pico!
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1005mg | Potassium: 933mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 20.9mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 5.2mg
Nutrition information shown is an estimate and is not to be assumed to be accurate. If accurate information is required for your diet or lifestyle, please calculate the nutrition yourself using a tool you trust.