This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walmart. All opinions are 100% mine.
My kids are out of diapers, but I remember that phase all too well.
We had our share of leaks and accidents and other mishaps involving diaper wearing and frequently it involved my own clothes ending up all wet.
Sometimes it was operator error, like here:
Seriously, he never wanted to keep it on, but sure took his sweet time potty training.
In 2005, things were a bit different than they are now when it comes to diapers. There are new advancements. New technology. New sizes.
Pampers Swaddlers was always my most favorite diaper for my son. It just fit the best and seemed the most comfortable for him. And Pampers® has continued to make Swaddlers better and better!
About Pampers® Swaddlers
- One of the softest Pampers® diapers available.
- Has a unique Absorb Away Liner that pulls wetness and mess away from the skin.
- Has a color-changing wetness indicator to show you that a mess or wetness is detected. No more peeking inside and catch leaks before they happen!
- Has sizes from infants to size 5
- Give your baby the #1 choice of hospitals (based on sales data).
For those times when my son actually kept his diaper on, Pampers Swaddles were my diaper of choice. The rest of the time I spent chasing him around the house trying to get it back on him.
Another great feature Pampers® offers is their rewards program.
With the Pampers® Rewards Program you earn points for every package of Pampers® you buy. The points can be redeemed for amazing rewards.
Do you have a “Captain Commando” in your life? How about a “Leaky Lucy?”
I want to hear your diaper horror stories!