My number one pet peeve about cell phones is the annual contract. They hold you hostage in exchange for giving you a lower price on a phone. But what if the service is terrible? What if it doesn’t meet your needs.
For seemingly forever because frankly two years is a long, long time.
The other issue I have with cell phones is that many providers make it next to impossible to keep the whole family connected at an affordable price, then all of a sudden you have 3 or 4 expensive plans on a 2 year contract. They are just not conducive to the family budget.
But there is good news for people who don’t want a contract and want their family to stay connected affordably – TracFone!
TracFone has no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees. They have nationwide coverage and connectivity and have all the major phone brands available for use on their network.
My son is almost at an age where I would consider getting him a cell phone so I could reach him at all times. He’s starting to be a bit more independent and I believe it is important for me to do everything in my power to protect him. A cell phone is an important tool in my arsenal to make sure he can reach me and I him when necessary, especially in an emergency.
TracFone has planes and phones perfect for the entire family:
- Pay as you go online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
- 1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00
- “Double minutes for the life of your phone” is a feature that can be purchased separately for only$19.99, but some phones include it!
- Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes.
- Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00
- Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99
- This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call.
- Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
- With the International Neighbors program, you can provide family and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
For more information on the benefits of TracFone check out the videos below:
TracFone is affordable and reliable, what more could you ask for in a cell phone plan?
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.