Yesterday, I shared a list of Retro Kitchen Accessories from Amazon, and most of those items were mint, seafoam, or aqua colored. I have a Retro kitchen decorated with cherries and lemons, so red plays an important role. Today, I’m sharing another list, but this one features red Retro Kitchen Accessories.
Retro Kitchen Accessories from Amazon – the Red Edition
1. Red Retro Kitchen Apron – if you’re going to be in a Retro kitchen, you better look like you belong. Although, that might be too cute to get dirty.
2. Red Polka Dot Salt & Pepper Shakers – in case you wanted to match your apron to your S & P shakers. I hear all the best hostesses do that.
3. Now Designs Red Bread Bin – cute bread box with an awesome font (yes, I’m a font geek)
4. Fiesta 3 Tier Serving Stand – Fiestaware!
5. Dll Everyday Classic Kitchen Ceramic Canisters – cute canisters for sugar, tea, and coffee
6. Fiesta Scarlet Large Disk Pitcher – nothing says “Retro kitchen” like a Fiesta Disk Pitcher.
7. Cosco Retro Counter Chair/Step Stool – my grandparents had one of these in their kitchen. I loved to pull out those steps so I could help in the kitchen.
8. Red & White Kitchen Cherries Flour Sack Towel – awesome Retro graphics!
9. Enamelware Large White Colander with Red Rim – perfect for a Retro farmhouse vibe.
10. Retro 50’s Diner Style Tableware Set – a Retro kitchen needs this diner set! It even has the side bars to keep it all arranged.
11. Home Essentials Cookie Jar with Lid – another one that could be retro or farmhouse.
12. Pyrex Vintage Charm Tickled Pink 3 Piece Bowl Set – every 1950’s kitchen had at least one piece of Pyrex.
13. Nostalgia Retro Series Frozen Beverage Station – ohh, the chrome banding on this!
14. Smeg 1.7 Liter Kettle – love this little rocket shaped electric kettle.
15. Kitchenaid Empire Red Stand Mixer – need I say more?
16. Smeg 2-Slice Toaster – check out that lever.
17. Westclox Retro 1950 Kitchen Wall Clock – perfect for your kitchen wall.
18. Typhoon Belmont Red Storage Tin – cookies!
Finally, this is not a kitchen accessory, but, boy, is it Retro. And so cool!
Do you have a favorite? Or do you prefer the blue/green list?