A Halloween party is a fantastic time to get a little creative with your cocktails and drinks you serve up to guests. Try some of these spooktacular Halloween cocktails, shots, and martinis that look the part. They are fun to make and they taste amazing, and it will get your guest in the Halloween spirit in no time.
You can find the perfect drink for any guest at your party. I love the unique flavor combinations of some of these Halloween cocktails, they are out of the box from a traditional flavor combination. From a Fireball pumpkin pudding shot to the apple cider honey Jack martini. There is a variety of drinks and flavor combinations below, to help you find the perfect Halloween cocktails to serve up this year.
Eerie And Delightful Halloween Cocktails
1. VooDoo Punch| This punch is green and super fun and it perfect for a Halloween party, especially one with a creepy theme!
2. Zombie Brain Shot| This seriously resembles a zombie brain for sure. Packed with peach Schnapps, Creme De Menthe, Grenadine and more.
3. Bloody Eyeball Cocktail| Give your guests a fright with this spooky bloody eyeball cocktail. Candy corn vodka, a dash of marshmallow cream, and a few more ingredients make this one sweet Halloween cocktail.
4. Sewer Water Cocktail| The base of this is apple cider or apple juice, it is a sweet and refreshing drink, that does resemble dirty sewer water. See if your guest can handle the looks, because at the end when they drink, it is sure to be a treat.
5. Zombie Cocktail| This cocktail has quite a bit of alcohol in it, so don’t make if you are a lightweight. Have your guest dare to try at their own risks.
6. Pumpkin Bourbon Milkshake| Looking for a drink to cool you off? This is one delicious and boozy milkshake that has the flavors on point.
7. Pumpkin Spice Martini| Looking for a pumpkin flavored drink, then try this martini. You have the rich pumpkin spice flavor paired with Vanilla Vodka and Irish Cream Liquor.
8. Bloody and Brains Cranberry Martini| This is one eerie looking cocktail, but boy is it a light and sweet drink to sip on as you have fun with your guests.
9. Apple Cider Honey Jack Martini| This martini is a perfect balance of sweet and tart and screams all things Fall. The Honey Jack compliments the drink perfectly.
10. Black Magic Sangria| A little tart paired with some sweet. This is a purple punch that has blackberries, grapes, and plums to make it rich in color and flavor.
11. Warm Cranberry Apple Honey Hard Cider| Warm yourself up with this hard cider drink. It will warm you up from the inside out with the Bourbon.
12. Purple People Eater Cocktail| A rich and deep purple cocktail that will be the showstopper of the night. It is richly sweet in flavor and very refreshing. Great to serve at any Halloween party.
13. Witch’s Brew| Lime Jello mixed with fruit and Vodka to create this bright green brew. I love the bottles they served this up in, very creative and festive.
14. Polyjuice Potion| A family-friendly Halloween cocktail for kids and adults. This is a lime sherbet and soda punch that is so tart and sweet it will perk up the taste buds.
15. Blackberry and Blood Orange Cocktail| This is a blood orange cocktail that is infused with a Moscato. It is a light and smooth drink that is seemingly sweet.
16. Bloody Mary Halloween Edition| This Bloody Mary is packed full of refreshing flavors and topped with a roasted jalapeno, crispy bacon and more. And add in a few splashes of hot sauce to pack some heat.
17. Sour Patch Bourbon Cocktail| If you like tart and sour, this drink is a must try. Step away from the classic cocktails and dive into this spectacular pairing of flavors.
18. Spooky Screwdriver| A twist to a classic screwdriver to give it that spooky feel. Layers of grenadine, orange juice, and black colored vodka.
19. Apple Cider Ginger Beer| Looking for a different and unique beer? This is one spectacular flavor combo, that will really wow your guests. Vodka, ginger beer and apple cider are what make this drink come together perfectly.
20. Ghostbusters Ectoplasm Cocktail| You can’t celebrate Halloween without Ghostbusters! This is one bright green drink that will wow you with the sweet and tart flavors.
Check out more great Halloween ideas here: Halloween printables and ideas.