Get this, Father’s Day is also National Go Skateboarding Day! Coincidence? I think not.
What a fun way to spend Father’s Day, hanging out with dad on a skateboard. I really believe that it is never too late to take up a new hobby, and skateboarding is something the whole family can enjoy.
Hamboards 100% hand-crafted skateboards bring back a retro west coast feel. Since 1997, Hamboards offers a land surfing experience of surf style riding and will definitely make your dad or husband the coolest dad on the block!
Hamboards come in all shapes and sizes for the whole family, you could create a brand new family Father’s Day tradition of skateboarding with the whole family!
Hamboards will change the way you think about skateboarding and imagine the fitness possibilities!
Hamboards capture the feeling of being on the waves.
- Worlds best long boards
- 100% Hand made in Huntington Beach, California
- Limited edition boards that sell out quickly
- Each board is hand numbered
- Provide a true land-surfing feel
- Rides unlike any skateboard in the world
- Surf training aid or simply for those who love to skate
- Land paddles extend the experience
- Family owned and operated since 2003
- Featured on Shark Tank
Health benefits of skateboarding
Skateboarding offers many healthy benefits for the mind and body.
- Skateboarding helps develop your core strength because of the effort involved in balancing on the board.
- Skateboarding helps increase your flexibility and coordination.
- Skateboarding offers a full body workout and burns calories.
- Skateboarding challenges your mind by forcing you to stay focused.
Roll together this Father’s Day
Hamboards is perfect for a last minute Father’s Day gift!
Which Hamboards would you get for your dad or husband?Sponsored post by Lunchbox
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.