My husband is Polish and so I am very familiar with stuffed cabbage. He loves it, his family loves, and I’m honestly surprised by how many people enjoy eating stuffed cabbage. We usually make it in the oven because I don’t have a slow cooker, but I wish I did. These 20 slow cooker cabbage rolls recipes make cabbage rolls super easy to make. I know I would like doing it this way because then I could clean up while it’s cooking and once it’s time to serve the cabbage rolls, the only real cleanup I would have is the slow cooker and the plates from dinner. I really need to get a slow cooker.
You will find many low carb stuffed cabbage recipes in the list, some vegetarian ones, and everything in between.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls – 20 Delicious Recipes
- Slow Cooker Paleo Cabbage Rolls from Fit SlowCooker Queen
- Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Sauce from Growing Up Gabel
- Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Sugar Apron
- Classic Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Paleo Grubs
- Pioneering Today Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe from Melissa K. Norris
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from The Nummy Little Blog
- Slow-Cooked Cabbage Rolls from Taste of Home
- Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Points Recipes
- Crock Pot Swedish Cabbage Rolls from Food.com
- Vegetarian Stuffed Cabbage Slow Cooker Recipe from River City Sammon
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Roll Recipe from The Wilderness Wife
- Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls from Fit Tip Daily
- Paleo Slow-Cooker Cabbage Rolls from Intoxicated on Life
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from SkinnyMs.
- Slow Cooker Golabki (Stuffed Cabbage) from Cozy Country Living
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Crock-Pot
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Simple Comfort Food
- Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe from The Spruce
- Slow-Cooked Stuffed Cabbage from Chowhound
- Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls from Flour on my Face
Check out these great slow cooker liners options!
Don’t forget to Pin this on Pinterest so you can refer back to it later!