The type of food you eat is a critical source of nutrition for your body. Eat the right foods and you will be healthy and strong, eat the wrong foods and your health is likely to suffer. It’s easy to suggest that people restrict themselves to a whole foods diet and “eat the rainbow” in order to get optimum nutrition from the food they eat.
But let’s be real.
It’s just not always possible.
Which is why adding Aloha Daily Good Greens to my daily routine makes so much sense.
Aloha products are dried whole food powders filled with fiber and nutrients your body needs. They aren’t meant to replace a healthy diet, but supplement where you may be lacking.
- Aloha Daily Good is Vegan & contains 14 real fruits & vegetables.
- Aloha products are dried through a patented process that retains important dietary fiber.
- Aloha products contain nothing artificial, it is 100% natural.
- Each packet of Aloha Daily Good has only 40 calories.
- Aloha products make nutrition portable. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you can add it to whatever you are drinking.
- Aloha is 75% cheaper than cold-pressed juice with more nutrition.
- Aloha powders can be added to your favorite drink or you can get creative and use it in recipes as well.
- Aloha products are gluten-free & non-gmo.
- Each Aloha packet is 2 full servings of fruits & veggies.
Even if you are like me and grow your own food, it’s not always easy to make sure your body is getting everything it needs.
Gardens take time to grow.
Tomatoes need time to ripen on the vine.
Zucchini grow pretty fast, but not fast enough to have one every day.
The giant pumpkins we are growing for Halloween.
And I have no idea what this mystery fruit is, maybe another honeydew melon?
So in the meantime, while we wait for our veggies to grow & ripen, it’s nice to know that I can still get the nutrients I need to be healthy.
Aloha Daily Good powdered really are actual green powders. There is an Original Blend, a Berry Blend, and a Chocolate Blend which gives you some great variety!
Because it’s just about fall and those of us who are pumpkin lovers are craving all things pumpkin, I decided to use the Daily Good Chocolate Cacao to make a pumpkin spice smoothie. Halloween is just around the corner and with all of the unhealthy treats that happen this time of year, I wanted to make a healthy one!
This smoothie is chock full of fiber and tastes just like you would imagine fresh spiced pumpkin would taste, light with the just the right amount of spice.
- 1 cup full fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 6 dried figs (stems removed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (or up to 1/4 tsp to taste)
- large dash of nutmeg (or up to 1/8 tsp to taste)
- small dash of cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 packets Aloha The Daily Good Chocolate Cacao
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
This was really good. The texture was thick but the flavor was light & fresh. It was mostly pumpkin spice flavored with a hint of cacao, just the right amount.
Aloha Free Trial
If you are interested in trying Aloha for yourself, they have an awesome free trial offer! You can get a Blend Box of Daily Good Greens, which is 6 daily packets, 2 of each flavor and you only have to pay shipping. Shipping is $4.79 but when I went through the checkout process, I got a discount if I shared the Aloha free trial offer and only paid $1.99 for shipping for $40 worth of green powder. The trial is 14 days with the benefits of becoming auto enrolled into the monthly subscription. But you can cancel it, there is no commitment beyond the free trial if it’s not for you.
How would you use Aloha daily greens?
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.