This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have never been to Puerto Rico, but it is certainly on my must-visit list.
Puerto Rico has beautiful beaches but it doesn’t end there.
Puerto Rico also offers:
- Adrenaline inducing adventures.
- Outdoor sports activities.
- Vibrant culture.
- Active nightlife.
Lots and lots of yummy food.
Oh and rum.
Puerto Rico is The All-Star Island and no matter what type of vacation you prefer, you can Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico..
Which would you do first? Check out seepuertorico.com. Where would your adventure begin?
- Would you visit the 270 miles of coastland and relax on the beach?
- Would you visit the bioluminescent bays and glow like an angel in the water?
- Would you visit El Yunque, the only rainforest under the US National Park Service and climb to the clouds?
- Would you enjoy the charm and history of San Juan?
- Would you go horse back riding?
- Would you visit the subterranean Cumay caverns?
- Would you experience the culinary traditions of Puerto Rican Gastronomy?
Take a sneak peak at the El Yunque Rainforest in the video below: