My most favorite recipes are the kind where I can toss a bunch of ingredients together in a dish and bake it for a set amount of time and serve, otherwise known as a casserole. Casseroles are perfect for busy families! Not only can you make a healthy meal, you can do it quickly, use the cook time to clean up the kitchen and essentially look like a superhero with not a whole lot of effort.
And casseroles are super keto-friendly!
My latest and greatest casserole creation is my Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole, but this takes it a step further and increases the serving size plus is made completely from scratch.
Looks delicious, right? Serve this with a side of green beans for a quick weekday dinner everyone will love.
This recipe is simple, consisting mostly of just assembling the ingredients in the pan.
How to Make Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Casserole
First you layer the chicken and seasonings.
Then you add the sauce.
Top with cheese.
Add pepperoni and more cheese.
Bake and serve. Easy!
Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Casserole Recipe
Grab the recipe below, and don’t forget to click the little Pinterest button at the top or bottom of the post to save it for later. We love when readers share photos of their attempts on Pinterest with us!
Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Casserole
This pepperoni pizza chicken recipe is so easy to make and is a crowd pleaser. Plus it's keto-friendly if you are trying to cut back on the carbs. #lowcarb #keto #casserole #chicken #pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast and place in a greased casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle seasoning mixture liberally across the chicken.
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and spread marinara sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
This is such a great, family friendly, easy to make dinner recipe; I’m sure it will end up on permanent rotation in your meal planning.