When it comes to nutrition, protein is such an important building block for your brain and your body. And many people don’t actually get enough of it. I know it can seem daunting to try and figure out how much protein your body needs and how to get it in when you have a busy lifestyle.
This is where an amazing product called whey protein isolate comes in.
Whey protein isolate is a complete protein and contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is also carb-free and lactose-free. You can add it to just about anything to add some extra protein into your diet. Whey protein isolate isn’t just for body builders either. We ALL need extra protein in our diets to help our bodies function properly.
Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder is a delicious way to add some protein power to your diet.
A serving of Isopure contains 50 grams of 100% pure whey protein isolate. It is gluten-free and doesn’t contain any carbs so it’s the perfect fit for most diet plans. Isopure uses a microfiltration process that makes it the only completely clear milk protein when dissolved in water.
Isopure Protein Powder comes in the following amazing flavors:
- STRAWBERRIES & CREAM
- DUTCH CHOCOLATE (LOW CARB)
- CREAMY VANILLA
- PINEAPPLE ORANGE BANANA
- COOKIES & CREAM
- MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP
- BANANA CREAM
- APPLE MELON
- ALPINE PUNCH
- MANGO PEACH
- TOASTED COCONUT (LOW CARB)
You can add Isopure to smoothies, baked goods, pancakes and more.
I decided to add it to my oatmeal!
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop Isopure Cookies & Cream
- Add oats and Isopure powder to a medium bowl.
- Pour bowling water over the oats until water just covers the entire mixture and stir.
- Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until blended.
- Garnish with nuts or toasted coconut.
For more information about Isopure visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Isopure
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/isopurecompany
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/isopurecompany
How do you or would you use whey protein isolate in your diet and recipes?
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Isopure.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.