Do you even care what’s in that?
It really tastes as amazing as it looks.
Obviously the dairy is controversial with paleo, different people believe different things. We don’t have a problem with it so we eat it, buying raw dairy whenever possible.
- 4 boneless pocketed pork chops
- 5 oz shredded Asiago cheese
- 5 oz shredded Italian 3-cheese blend (parmesan, romano & asiago)
- 1 stick salted butter
- 3 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed
- Chicago Spice House Back of the Yards Garlic Pepper Butcher's Rub* to taste (or your favorite garlic pepper seasoning)
- Divide Italian 3-cheese blend into 4 and stuff into pockets of pork chops.
- Season both sides of chops liberally with garlic pepper seasoning.
- Set aside and allow to come to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in ground mustard and ground mustard seed. Add Asiago cheese and stir until blended.
- Light grill and sear pork chops about 2 min. each side.
- Continue to cook chops, turning frequently, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees (or your preferred temperature).
- Remove chops from the grill and place in a cast iron skillet.
- Reheat butter & Asiago mixture and pour over chops.
- Broil on high in oven until golden brown and slightly crusty.
There will not be any leftovers.
See that yummy cheese oozing out?
You might want to double the recipe, just sayin’.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.