My husband and I don’t always get a lot of time to connect, especially during his busy season at work. So, one of the ways we do spend time together when we can is to catch up on our favorite shows on Netflix. While we do enjoy the Netflix new releases, we are currently watching NCIS (the original with Mark Harmon) and it’s been a long run but we are finally in season 12.
Pro tip: Not on Netflix yet? You can signup at Netflix.com. Then, you can stream it on your favorite mobile device or on your TV. Although for the TV, you will either need a Smart TV or a streaming device. I have had nothing but bad luck with Smart TV’s so I like the add-on devices.
There are 13 seasons of NCIS on Netflix right now and we maybe get to watch 1-2 episodes a week. I can’t tell you how hard it is not to cheat and watch ahead when he is gone. I had no idea that Netflix cheating is actually a thing.
Netflix did a study on it.
Instead of being a cheater, I suggest that you check out the Netflix new releases below, and queue up one of them instead of cheating on your partner. Although, that then poses the question of whether or not they would want to watch any of them with you.
Oh well, you have to draw the line somewhere. Did you know that once Netflix acquires a movie or TV series, that doesn’t mean that it will be there forever? So, you have an excuse. You don’t want to miss out just because your partner is too busy to watch all of the shows. Don’t miss out on these Netflix new releases**, you just don’t know how long they will be available!
Netflix New Releases
- Two Weeks Notice
- Finding Dory 9Disney – Pixar)
- Santa Clarita Diet (Netflix Original)
- Invincible (Disney)
- Lost In Space
- Alice Through the Looking Glass (Disney)
- Captain America: Civil War
- Magic Mike
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix Original)
- American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson
- The Blair Witch Project
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe
- The Longest Day
- Be Here Now
- Silver Streak
- Project X
- Corpse Bride
For more lists of shows* on Netflix visit:
- 200 Netflix Original Movies and Series
- 280 PG-13 Movies on Netflix
- Complete List of Disney Movies on Netflix
- 50 G & PG Rated Shows on Netflix that Teach Kids Stuff
- 100 Best Summer Family Movies on Netflix
- 50 Best PG-13 Movies on Netflix
- Classic 80’s Movies on Netflix
- 10 Food Documentaries on Netflix
- Complete List of Robin Williams Movies on Netflix
Did you know that you can gift Netflix? You can! You just need to buy a Netflix gift card. It makes a great gift!
*Note: shows at time of articles, Netflix content changes monthly
**Note: as of February 28, 2017
This post is part of my participation in the Netflix Stream Team #StreamTeam.