It’s that time of year again.
The time where we all break out the elastic pants in anticipation of all of the indulgent food that comes with the holidays.
That’s a great look – elastic pants (this is sarcasm). Comfortable? Yes. The epitome of fashion? Not even in the same solar system.
So what do you do? How do you keep the world from seeing you in elastic pants?
One way to handle it is to snack smart with NatureBox.
NatureBox delivers a world of carefully sourced and nutritionist-approved foods right to your door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients – with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Snacking has never been so deliciously fun and naturally easy.
- NatureBox snacks are perfect for on-the-go and busy lifestyles but also provide wholesome snacks during the holidays to help you avoid the dreaded elastic pants.
- NatureBox sends you 5 different snacks each month. You can choose them yourself or let NatureBox choose them for you.
- NatureBox has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- NatureBox has a wide variety of snacks (100+) for different dietary needs including Vegan, gluten-conscious, and non-GMO. NatureBox also has snacks made without nuts, milk or soy, though their facility handles products with tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, milk, eggs and soy. To see all of the 100+ snacks NatureBox has to offer, visit the NatureBox Snack Catalog.
- NatureBox snacks have no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors and no partially hydrogenated oils.
- NatureBox has a free trial offer that comes with one full-sized bag and 4 single-serve pouches.
- For every box NatureBox delivers, they donate 1 meal to Feeding America with a promise to donate at least 1 million meals this year.
My kids and I were pretty excited to try out the NatureBox snacks. They sent a variety of different and fun things and while I have a favorite (the salted caramel pretzel pops) everything really was quite good. I love that my kids can feel like they are indulging in a fun snacks without all of the junk you find in traditional snacks.
Around here, we like to serve up the snacks in small silicone cups. It helps with portion control and adds a bit of color to whatever occasion we are setting snacks out for.
Grabbing one of those little cups it’s a lot easier to control how much you are eating than if you just snack right out of the bag.
We really enjoyed the taste and texture of all of the NatureBox snacks. The quality and wholesome ingredients were evident in each bite!
I challenge you this holiday season to snack smart. Just say NO to elastic pants with NatureBox. You can help your guests out too if you are entertaining by making up a tray of snacks in little cups. They are the perfect size for snacking and will help you leave those dreaded pants where they belong – in the back of the closet.
To get started, click here to start your free trial with NatureBox!**Fine Crumbs: Free trial is available for new and US subscribers only. Not valid on gift subscriptions and may not be combined with any other offers
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.