This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Coke Rewards for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I really try to make it a point to do everything I can to help our local schools provide the best books, equipment and activities for our children. I like to support local businesses that give back, participate in fundraisers and make sure that whenever possible my money supports our local economy.
Here’s how it works:
If you are a parent, grandparent, teacher, or simply someone who wants to support your local schools, visit: My Coke Rewards for Schools and search for you local school by zip code or state.
If your school is already registered, you can register for a free account and begin donating points that your school can redeem for books, classroom supplies, athletic equipment and more. You can see all the available rewards in the My Coke Rewards School Reward Store.
If your school is not already registered, you should encourage your school administration to register and assign a coordinator, or you can even volunteer to be the coordinator yourself! The role of the coordinator is to encourage local parents and community members to support the school with their My Coke Rewards donations.
How it works for Schools (How to Donate)
- Purchase your favorite participating Coca-Cola product (there are 15 participating brands)
- Enter codes at mycokerewards.com/schools to get points
- Pick your school and donate the number of points you would like to give
- Your school uses the points to get rewards like athletic equipment, classroom supplies and more
How it works for Schools (How to Registration)
- Identify a School Coordinator to manage your school’s account.
- Go to mycokerewards.com/schools and click on “Register Today” to find your school and complete the registration process.
- Once you’ve completed registration, start spreading the word & encourage parents to donate My Coke Rewards points to support your school
To make it even better, Sprite is giving 25 lucky schools across the country an outdoor active space makeover!
From July 13 through September 30, Sprite is giving away 25 outdoor active spaces, worth $25,000, to schools and are giving consumers who purchase and enter a code from any package of Sprite/Sprite Zero an entry into the sweepstakes to help their school win. In addition, every three points donated to the school through the Sprite Spark Parks for Schools sweepstakes will give the school additional chances. Any new school that registers will be given a chance to win.
This is such an amazing program that allows you to give back to your community and provide great resources for your local schools with products you already buy. Simply take the time to redeem your My Coke rewards points as a donation for local schools.