The last few days I have been so focused on the new site design I have neglected (alas, I am NOT a supermom…) some of my other blogging activities. Now is the time to address a few things!
First, we have received an award.
Well, we have actually received the same award TWICE – 2 different bloggers have awarded us with the “Arte y Pico Blog” Award!
We will display it proudly despite it being the ugliest thing I’ve seen in awhile!
And with that we will pass it on per the rules:
- Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
- Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
- Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
- Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)
And the winners are (in no particular order):
- Mary at Adventures In Mommyland
- Vanessa at Nessa’s Place
- Kathy at Is 8 Enough?
- Alyson at 3 P’s in a Pod
- Myra at We Make Three
If you already have received this award, then no need to pass it on again!
Second, we’ve gotten some additional notoriety and mention on 2 wonderful blogs.
Cindi at Moomette’s Mama Mentor Blog has crowned us “Entre-Find for this Week.”
Also, Vanessa at Nessa’s Place has honored us with “Monday’s Awesome Blog.”
Both of these ladies are simply wonderful!
Thank you again for all the attention and praise ladies!
If you have time, make sure to visit all three of the blogs mentioned here, not only have they said such nice things about us, they have fantastic sites themselves worthy of awards!
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.