Black Friday shopping is like an Olympic event.
You can’t just decide to go shop at “wing it”.
You have to train.
You have to be nimble and fast to be able to nab those limited quantity deals before anyone else does, even if shopping online.
But most importantly you have to plan, and having a heads-up on some of the great Black Friday deals that will be available will help you plan your shopping and prioritize your time.
Success on Black Friday requires you to be a shopping ninja!
To give you some help with this, I have a sneak peak at Microsoft’s Black Friday deals that you won’t want to miss out on.
- $100 off Surface Pro 3 i5: Available through Microsoft retail stores, Microsoftstore.com, Best Buy and other select retailers.
- $150 off Surface Pro 3 i7 or Surface 2: Available through Microsoft retail stores, Microsoftstore.com, Best Buy and other select retailers.
- $99 Lumia 830 Fitbit bundle: The new Nokia Lumia 830 is available in the U.S. at www.att.com and in AT&T retail stores, and at MicrosoftStore.com and Microsoft Store retail locations. For a limited time, while supplies last, customers who purchase a Lumia 830 also receive a free Fitbit Flex ($99.99 value).
- Xbox One available starting at $349: This offer is available nationwide at participating retailers. For more details on this promotion, visit Xbox Wire or contact your local retailer.
- $99 ASUS EeeBook X205TA: Available at Staples.
Visit Microsoft.com for a first look at this holiday season’s deals and remember to check back for more details on Cyber Monday offerings.
Do you have someone on your shopping list you will be picking up one (or more) of these great deals for?Note:I am participating in the #MicrosoftBloggers blogger program.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.