This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am always on the lookout for ways to serve my family delicious foods without all the junk in them. Real food with real ingredients that don’t require me to spend all day in the kitchen, but that taste like I did.
And being quick and easy is a real bonus too.
Last year I discovered an all natural, fully cooked, fresh meatball product that has been such a convenient option for us. My kids love them and I love what’s not in them. I also love how easy they are to prepare for so many different recipes. They even work great for parties and gatherings.
Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs can be found in the refrigerated meat and poultry section of your grocery store. Because they are fully cooked, they are super convenient. You can heat them on the stove top, in the oven, or in the microwave right in the Steam in Pouch. The microwave technology gives you flavorful meatballs that are moist and delicious in around 2 minutes!
The meatballs are flame broiled and have no preservatives. They are all natural and minimally processed with no artificial ingredients. Each package includes two easy to make meatball recipes and you can find additional recipes on the Cooked Perfect website.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come in 6 varieties:
- Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs
- Korean BBQ Beef & Pork Meatballs
- Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- Italian Style Meatballs with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- Spinach and Feta with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- Taco Seasoned Glazed Beef and Pork Meatballs
I love that these meatballs are fresh and ready to heat, especially because I tend to wait until the last minute to decide what to make for dinner or parties.
Making meatballs from scratch and having to deal with raw ground beef is time consuming and not a great fit for my busy schedule. These Cooked Perfect Fully Cooked, Fresh Meatballs can be heated within just a few minutes.
You can use the Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs for a quick and easy dinner over classic spaghetti. In the past, I served the Korean BBQ flavor over rice and tortilla with a creamy sriracha mayo sauce. They are very, very versatile and make a great appetizer as well.
Quick and Easy Bread Bowl Recipe
I decided to create a quick and easy Italian meatball recipe using the Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs.
The first step was to heat the meatballs on the stove (I don’t have a microwave – weird, I know) with some marinara sauce. This takes 5-7 minutes, but I used 2 packages for this recipe so I left them in for 10-12 just to make sure they were heated through.
While the meatballs were warming up, I carved a loaf of Italian bakery bread into a bowl. You can save the part you pull out, cut it up and serve it with some extra sauce for dipping.
Then I put the meatballs in the bread bowl.
Topped with mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
And then baked for 15 minutes.
So good, and so easy.
Italian Meatball AppetizerPrint Rate
- 2 12 oz packages Cooked Perfect Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs
- 1 10 oz loaf Italian bakery bread
- 1 23.5 oz jar Marinara sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove meatballs from packaging and place in a large skillet or sauce pan.
- Add the marinara sauce to the pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cover pan and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Heat covered for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Use a sharp knife to remove the top of the bread to create a bowl.
- Spoon as much of the loose sauce from the meatballs into the bread bowl. Spread 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add the meatballs to the bread bowl. Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle Italian seasoning over the cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.