When the chill starts to hit the air this time of year I always do one thing – I stock up on tea. I love hot tea this time of year because it is more fun to drink than water and helps keep me warm! Plus there are some amazing seasonal flavors and varieties that almost make you feel like you are indulging when really it is good for you.
In years past when we had a microwave I would just put a cup of water in their for a minute and then add my teabag, but we got rid of our microwave last year. Then I tried a stainless steel pot but the inside got pretty gross and I always thought that the water tasted weird. Then I bought a machine that was like a coffeepot for tea but being made out of plastic, it really didn’t last and half the time didn’t even work.
So I was actually going to buy myself an old fashioned, ceramic, stove-top teapot.
Until LuguLake reached out with something better!
- Nice ceramic teapot electric kettle body with enamel CHINA INDIGO FLOWER pattern and MODERN FLOWER pattern, elegant and healthy.This Classic and Aesthetic looking teapot looks beautiful on the counter.
- Stays hot for a reasonable amount of time not like an insulated vacuum pot, but adequate for you to have a few sequential cups of tea.
- A Great Alternative to plastic or stainless electric kettle and for anyone who likes tea, coffee, hot cider or anything hot.
- Ceramic teapot is healthier and leaves no strange taste or smell in the water.
- Boil-dry protection; UK STRIX controller; CE,GS,CB RoHS,ETU and FDA Approval; 1000W, AC100V-120V; 1.0KG Net Weight.
I love this teapot!
It has a long cord that can wrap under the base when not in use. It’s so pretty and looks great in my kitchen. It doesn’t produce as much steam or noise as our old stainless electric kettle, which means no damage to the underside of my cabinets. Once the water has heated up, the unit shuts off on its own.
And the tea tastes better! I never would have thought I could tell the difference but I did.
The water in the teapot stays warm enough for 2 cups of tea so you can fill it up to the max fill line and enjoy a couple of cups without having to reheat the water. And you can set it down wherever since the pot itself is cordless.
I love the feel of the ceramic. It’s how tea should be made but with the convenience of a base with auto shut-off. The spout does dribble a bit but I haven’t met a tea or coffeepot that doesn’t dribble. The post also wobbles a bit on the base. Not enough to be concerned about it falling off, it sits securely on there but not totally flat. The base itself sits totally flat on the counter or table.
This would make a great gift for the tea drinker in your life and also works great for morning oatmeal as well!