|This post is a part of our Merry Christmas Gift Guide. For more gift ideas, visit the main gift guide page: Merry Christmas Gift Guide.|
Love Bottle is a reusable glass bottle that you can write on. Plastic, disposable water bottles, while recyclable, don’t often end up recycled and just add more waste to our environment.
Love Bottle provides a fun and unique way to make sure you are drinking more water but with a much lower impact on our natural resources.
The idea for love bottle was born when a nutrition consultant in San Francisco looked at the emotional and physical health of our country and wondered what she could do to improve it. Because water is our most fundamental need, improving its quality became the obvious answer. Water in a great looking, earth-friendly bottle supercharged with a little love seemed the perfect answer to helping many people in a simple and easy way. The next thing she knew she was starting a company.
Statistically, each person in the U.S. drinks one 8-ounce plastic water bottle a day. This means that, on average, each love bottle can annually reduce plastic water bottle consumption by 365 bottles! With the average cost of water being $1.00 per 8-ounce bottle (or more) this is a savings of $365 a year!
- If 1000 people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 365,000 bottles a year.
- If 10,000 people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 3,650,000 bottles a year!
- If 1 million people use a love bottle we reduce our plastic bottle consumption by 365 million bottles a year!
- If you know someone who is always drinking out of a plastic water bottle, give them a love bottle as a gift for them and the planet! Each person and each step helps make a difference.
- To learn more about how we help the planet click here.
I never really realized it before but water tastes better when you drink it out of a glass rather than plastic. For the past 2 weeks or so, I’ve been drinking solely out of my Love Bottle and I’ve found I drink more water during the day and enjoy the taste of it more. This is a great bottle, the lid is removable for cleaning and makes a great seal when closed. I love the clean taste of the water and the feel / weight of the bottle as well.
I keep imagining the impact we would have if everyone gave at least one person on their Christmas list this year a Love Bottle.
Love Bottles come in 2 different sizes, 500ml and 1,000ml and have a variety of accessories to customize your bottle.
You can purchase a Love Bottle on their website, or check out retail locations that carry them.