What little kid doesn’t like Fisher-Price Little People? Both of my kids at ages 3 and 7 can still be found playing with The Little People toys we have.
The cute characters and playsets even draw we in sometimes!
In addition to Little People, there is something else my kids are always doing – making strange animal sounds. Both of my kids love animals and we love encouraging them to explore that fascination in in new ways, and playing with toys that revolve around animals is just one great way to do that.
Fisher-Price has a brand new toy called the Little People® Zoo Talkers™ Animal Sounds Zoo that has just recently hit store shelves. In order to help promote the launch of this fun new toy, Fisher-Price is having a fun contest that includes a trip and a cash prize!
FISHER-PRICE® LAUNCHES LITTLE PEOPLE™ ANIMAL SOUNDS CONTEST
WITH HELP FROM CELEBRITY ZOOLOGIST JAROD MILLER
Parents can submit a video of their child making his or her favorite zoo animal sound and they could win a $10,000 cash prize and a trip to Fisher-Price for a special photo shoot for their child.
About the Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animals Sounds Zoo
When you place the lion, polar bear, gorilla or any Zoo Talkers animal in the hut, you’ll hear its name and the sound it makes! It recognizes lots of animals! (Additional animals sold separately.) There are other fun sounds too, and lots of action, with a water slide, drop-through cave, a swing for the animals and more! Includes Zoo, Zookeeper Zack figure, Polar Bear, Gorilla and Lion Zoo Talkers figures. Additional features include an easy-carry handle, and all the animals (& more) store inside the cave. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
This is such a cute addition to the Little People family. It comes with 3 Zoo Talkers animals and more are available for purchase. My daughter loves placing each animal in the hut to learn about them. She quickly gathered other Little People and animals and had them sliding down the slide and sitting in the swing. It’s fairly interactive and has a lot of room for creative play for more than 1 child at a time which is a plus around here.
You can purchase the Fisher Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animals Sounds Zoo at Amazon.com, right now it is $39.99 with a regular price of $49.99.
About the Fisher-Price Animal Sounds Contest
EAST AURORA, N.Y., Aug. 1, 2011 – Fisher-Price is launching a contest of animal proportions today with help from celebrity zoologist and children’s television show host, Jarod Miller. Appropriately named the Little People™ Animal Sounds Contest, the contest calls on parents to submit a video of their child demonstrating his or her best roar, grrrr or squawk (oh my!) for the chance to win a $10,000 cash prize and a trip to Fisher-Price headquarters in East Aurora, N.Y. (for a special photo shoot and an opportunity to have their child featured on a Little People® toy package or website).
It’s easy for parents to help their children ages one to five to get their imaginations soaring and their voices roaring! Parents simply visit the contest website www.animalsounds.fisher-price.com to get started:
- Grab a video device like a smart phone iPhone® or Android™ mobile device, digital camera or camcorder
- Record a 20 second or less video (in AVI, MOV, MPEG or WMV format; no larger than 30MB) of a child age 1-5 making his or her best zoo animal sound of one of the following animals: lion, tiger, elephant, bear, penguin, rhinoceros, leopard, whale, polar bear, hippopotamus, monkey, seal, gorilla, alligator, zebra, giraffe, ostrich, dolphin, snake, or bird
- Submit the video in one of three ways: Via the contest website, iPhone App or Android App (limit five contest entries per person/email address)
- Share the website link with friends and family so they can visit the public gallery to vote
- The Animal Sounds contest runs Aug. 1, 2011 through 11:59 p.m. ET on Nov. 30, 2011.
ENTER TO WIN A FISHER-PRICE LITTLE PEOPLE ZOO TALKERS ANIMAL SOUNDS ZOO
HOW TO ENTER (mandatory):
To enter, leave a comment and tell me who in your life would enjoy the Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
Must complete required entry in order to qualify for extra entries.
- Tweet the following or something similar (leave the link to each new Tweet each day) – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
Fisher-Price Animal Sounds Contest – chance to win $10,000 plus enter to win a Little People Zoo toy from @whatsthatsmell http://ow.ly/6dUNU
- Follow me on Twitter – 1 EXTRA
- Like my page on Facebook – 1 EXTRA
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar of my site) – 1 EXTRA
- Leave a comment on any other NON-GIVEAWAY post – 1 EXTRA per separate post commented on (leave post title or link so I can verify comment)
Please leave a separate comment for EACH extra entry. Provide links to Tweets, etc. as required for the entry.
Giveaway is open to the USA and ends on September 12, 2011 at noon CST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond. Please add email@example.com to your trusted email filter. If original winner does not claim their prize within 48 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.
I was provided with the product indicated to facilitate this post. Opinions expressed are my own.