My refrigerator is always full.
I look in my sister’s refrigerator in quiet awe at how clean and uncluttered it is.
And then I begin to have fridge envy.
Not her fridge but this fridge:
The LG Super-Capacity French-Door Refrigerator.
If I had this fridge I would name it Raoul and it would speak to me in a French accent.
Check out the features on this awesome refrigerator:
BIG SPACE. COOL FEATURES.
With the largest 31 cu. ft. capacity*, this LG Super Capacity refrigerator not only has the features to help keep your food fresh, it’s got the room to store it all. Smart Cooling Plus technology is designed to keep temperature and humidity right where it’s best for your food, and a Fresh Air Filter helps keep the air around your food from getting stale. And with the Smart Pull™ Handle and 3-Tier Organization™ Freezer, keeping everything organized is a breeze.
- Unrivaled Capacity – Offers a spacious 31 cubic feet of capacity – the largest in its class – with six more cubic feet of space than standard models of the same footprint.
- Most Shelf Space – Offers an uncluttered interior with Slim Space-Plus™, which relocates the ice system inside the door, providing the most shelf space* and makes way for additional usable door bins.
- Energy Savings – LG’s patented Linear Compressor drives the system efficiently from its core. With fewer moving parts and thereby less friction, the Linear Compressor regulates temperature with less noise and far less energy use, surpassing ENERGY STAR standards by 20 percent. LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty.
- Keeps Food Fresher, Longer – LG’s Smart Cooling Plus System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep food fresher, longer. Digital sensors constantly monitor conditions within the refrigerator, while LG’s Linear Compressor and Dual Evaporator react quickly to help keep humidity and temperature at a level that’s best to keep your food fresh.
- 4-Compartment Crisper System – Provides easy access and more ways to organize and store fruits, vegetables and beverages in one of two humidity-controlled crisper drawers designed to help keep produce at optimal temperature levels, helping to extend shelf life.
In order to help you understand and appreciate just home much this refrigerator can hold, LG is holding a fun Facebook contest where you can win some great prizes!
Play the LG Ultimate Jellybean Count and you could win a brand new suite of top-of-the-line LG appliances that includes a super-capacity french-door refrigerator (shown above), a double over range, a steam dishwasher and an over the range microwave. You have three shots at guessing the right number of jelly beans!
Also, just by guessing you enter to win a weekly prize of a $100 Amex Gift Card.
Contest ends 9-21-11
To help spread the word about this amazing contest, LG has provided me with a $250 Gift Card to giveaway to one lucky What’s That Smell? reader!
How cool is that?
And to do it, we are going to have some fun.
I don’t have a refrigerator to fill with jelly beans but I do have a jar of yummy Jelly Belly jelly beans. You get to guess how many are in the jar!
ENTER TO WIN A $250 American Express GIFT CARD
HOW TO ENTER (mandatory):
To enter, leave a comment with your guess as to how many jelly beans are in the jar below (I ate some before taking the picture so don’t go thinking you can go to the store and look at the tag or buy one and count them).
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
Must complete required entry in order to qualify for extra entries.
- Enter The LG Ultimate Jelly Bean Count contest on Facebook – 5 EXTRA
- Tweet the following or something similar – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
You can fit a lot of jelly beans in LG super-capacity fr-door fridge: check it out enter to win a $250 GC @whatsthatsmell http://ow.ly/6e823
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
- Leave a comment on any other non-giveaway post – 1 EXTRA PER POST COMMENTED (leave link or post title of post commented on)
Winner will be selected at random from all correct answers. If a correct answer is not given, winner will be the person who guesses the closest without going over.
Please leave a separate comment for EACH extra entry indicating that you performed the required entry. Provide links to Tweet, etc. as required for the entry.
Extra entries may come into play in the even of a tie.
Giveaway is open to the USA and ends on September 21, 2011 at noon CST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond. Please add email@example.com to your trusted email filter. If original winner does not claim their prize within 48 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.
Note: I was compensated for my participation in this promotion am fully responsible for facilitating this giveaway. Gift Card provided by LG.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Odds of winning are not increased by a purchase.
There were 434 jelly beans in the jar.
There was only one person who guessed accurately: