This #YourKidHasGuts post is sponsored by SmartyPants Vitamins, opinions and commentary are my own.
My daughter is 8 and full of bravery. She’s got guts, and she’s not afraid to use them. From climbing just about anything she can get a foothold on, roller coasters, scary movies, or riding a skateboard, she is always game for trying something new. She’s also not afraid to be herself, unapologetically, which takes a lot of courage too. I sometimes envy her ability to be a little bit daring and adventurous.
Sometimes I do have to remind her that she is not invincible, but I try to do it in a way that still makes her believe she can do whatever she sets her mind to do. Just safely so she doesn’t end up breaking anything.
Another way that I help protect her is to give her a daily probiotic. Because gut health is tied so closely to her immune system, giving her a probiotic helps her be as healthy as possible. This time of year especially, I can’t keep the germs away, but maybe I can give her an edge when it comes to helping to fight them off.
Over the years we’ve tried a number of different brands of probiotics, most of them left her with one response “I don’t like the way these taste.” But as a parent, taste is not necessarily my number one criteria when choosing a vitamin supplement for my kids. And sometimes, in order to get a product that fits with my strict standards, we have to compromise on the way they taste. But recently we were introduced to Kids Probiotic Complete gummy vitamins from SmartyPants and now we no longer have to compromise on anything!
SmartyPants Kids Probiotic Complete contains prebiotics and probiotics that promote good gut bacteria and digestive health in order to help support a healthy immune system.
- They contain 4 billion CFU’s per 2 gummies, which is 4x more than other leading kid’s gummy probiotics.
- SmartyPants Kids Probiotic Complete also contain probiotic strains DE111® and IS2* and contain clinically-proven Wellmune® prebiotic immune support*.
- They are proven 99% survivability in stomach acid and are vegetarian and non-GMO.
- In addition to all of that, SmartyPants Kids Probiotic Complete do not contain synthetic colors, or artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. In short, they don’t contain any junk!
- They are also allergen-friendly because they are gluten-free, dairy-free and do not contain peanuts or tree nuts.
And according to my daughter, they taste amazing. Which means less whining so there is more time for at least pretending to be invincible!
For more information about SmartyPants (they have adult vitamins too) you can visit:
For every bottle of SmartyPants vitamins sold, SmartyPants makes a one-for-one nutrient grant to Vitamin Angels. Each grant provides a child with a year’s worth of Vitamin A supplementation. This is a critical vitamin and life-changing for the children it helps. To date, SmartyPants has helped over 2 million children!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.