Morning traditions are important.
They are how we start the day. How we keep from laying in bed until it is time to pick up the kids.
Morning traditions help us stay productive and alert.
How do you take your coffee?
In the morning, this is the only question I want to hear.
It needs to happen before the barrage of questions about “Mom, where’s my shoes?” and “MOM! My shirt is on backwards can you fix it?”
Coffee in the morning is sacred, and a part of this tradition is Silk® Original Cashewmilk. The cold winter months require a steaming cup of coffee mixed with something creamy, in my case that is my Silk Cashewmilk.
Benefits of Silk® Original Cashewmilk
- 60 calories per serving in Original; 25% fewer calories than skim milk*
- No saturated fat
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk*
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No high-fructose corn syrup
The benefits make morning coffee guilt free instead of something that needs to be taken in moderation.
Coming from the perspective of someone who can easily drink a pot of coffee to herself, this is extremely welcomed.
Routines should not be hindered by restricting the best part: the creamy factor.
If you’ve never tried Silk Original Cashewmilk in your morning coffee, I encourage you to try it.
It is a life-changing experience!
To learn more about the brand, visit http://silk.com/our-story.
* Silk Original Cashewmilk: 45% DV calcium and 60 cal/serv; skim dairy milk: 30% DV calcium and 80 cal/serv. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Data consistent with typical skim dairy milk.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.