Prior to last weekend I had never heard of Gordmans.
Last weekend I had the opportunity to visit one, and we made the hour long drive down to Lafayette to check it out. They are actually building one much closer to me, which is great news because I will be shopping there regularly from now on.
Gordmans offers a huge selection of brand name name fashions at incredible savings. Their mission “to delight our guests with big savings, big selection and fun, friendly associates.”
- At Gordmans you save up to 60% off every day!
- At Gordmans their goal is to delight you around every corner!
- At Gordmans you will find energetic signage and graphics and an easy-to-shop layout!
- At Gordmans you will find a fun and entertaining atmosphere that includes a children’s theater area and a seating area for men with sports programming!
- At Gordmans you will be rewarded for your shopping with gRewards!
I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect at Gordmans. I figured it would be one of those places where they had an entire store filled with racks of random clothing, organized by size with very few items in multiple sizes.
Yeah, I was wrong.
In a good way.
Gordmans is laid out more traditionally as far as the clothing organization is concerned. You shop by style, not by size and each style does come in multiple sizes. Well, except for clearance racks, then all bets are off.
Everything in Gordmans was easy to find, and the interior design is fun and energetic. It was a very welcoming atmosphere that appeals to kids and adults.
We visited Gordmans to experience their back-to-school options, and my daughter tagged along. She found many, many, things that she wanted to take home.
She had a great time shopping and I had a great time saving money, but we were committed to only spending $25 so she had to limit her choices, and I asked her to pick something out for her brother too. For our $25 Abby got a sweater dress and a package of hair clips. She also picked out a Michael Jordan t-shirt for her brother. I was pleasantly surprised at the prices on the name-brand sportswear!
While at Gordmans, I also signed up for their gRewards program.
gRewards is a loyalty program that rewards you for shopping at Gordmans.
- Earn one point for every dollar you spend
- Receive a $10 reward for every 200 points you earn
- Special birthday discount of an additional 10% off your entire purchase
- Earn points faster as a Gordmans credit card holder
- Spend $300+ to reach Platinum Status
?Sign up was easy, right at checkout and they gave me a free pair of headphones just for signing up!
For more information about Gordmans you can visit their website. You can also signup for their mailing list to receive news and special offers.
So, how do you get YOUR kids excited for back-to-school shopping? Tell me in the widget below for a chance to win $1,000 plus a $100 Gordmans Gift Card!
Enter below to win a $1,000 and a $100 Gordmans Gift Card
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gordmans. The opinions and text are all mine.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.