This gluten free pumpkin bread is refined sugar free, dairy free and so moist and delicious no one will know it’s actually a better-for-you treat!
Every once in a while you come across a product that is revolutionary.
And you admit that you have walked past it 100 times in the store doubting it’s ability to do what it claimed.
Yet eventually, you decide to try it despite the voice (voices?) in your head telling you that it just won’t be any good.
And then you have to admit you were wrong. Oh so wrong. And you proceed to pretend to kick that voice in your head because all this time you have been missing out.
MELT® Organic spreads are a dairy-free butter improvement that is truly good for you. It’s not what I call “futter” – chemically flavored butter products that just don’t contain any ingredients that are actually good for you. No, MELT organic is full of REAL ingredients and it’s dairy-free!
It’s Butter 2.0!
Why choose MELT?
- MELT Organic spreads are made from fruit and plant based organic oils: virgin coconut, flaxseed, hi-oleic sunflower, palm fruit, and canola.
- MELT contains a balance of healthful saturated/polyunsaturated/monounsaturated fats and is a “high” source of Omega 3 ALAs your body needs.
- MELT Organic spreads bake, cook and melt just like butter but with fewer calories and half of the saturated fat.
- MELT® Organic spreads are dairy free, soy free, trans-fat free, and gluten free, and the Rich & Creamy spread is Vegan.
- MELT is organic, non-GMO and kosher.
- MELT products do not contain hydrogenated oils or anything artificial.
- Honey MELT and Chocolate MELT are sweetened naturally with organic wildflower honey and have just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
MELT Organic spreads can be used just like butter. You can spread it on toast and bread, but it can also be used in cooking and baking just like you would use butter. It’s melts and spreads just like butter.
I was very pleasantly surprised when I tasted it and used it to make a gluten free pumpkin bread. It even whipped up like real butter!
This turned out amazing. It’s super moist, just the right amount of sweet and lots of pumpkin & spice flavor.
Find MELT Organic spreads in your area: MELT store locator.
I feel good (literally and figuratively) using MELT instead of butter when I bake and cook.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a bread pan with MELT spread
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt & spices and set aside.
- With a mixer, beat butter and honey together on med-high until light and fluffy (7-8 minutes)
- Blend in eggs and applesauce
- Beat in vanilla
- Set mixer on low and slowly add in flour mixture. Beat until just combined - do not over mix.
- Add in pumpkin and blend on medium until just combined.
- Bake for approx. 1 hour 10 minutes. (cover with foil if top becomes browned before done)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MELT Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.