If there is one thing health experts agree on, it is fiber.
Increasing our fiber intake is part of the key to a healthy diet.
And with it being a new year, many of us have made resolutions to get healthy and stay healthy.
Adding fiber to our diets is easy. It’s probably the easiest thing you can do to help improve your health. Increasing your whole grain intake and eating more fruits and vegetables is the ideal way to add fiber to your diet, but as a busy mom, I certainly understand the challenges that come with ensuring you get your recommended daily fiber for optimum health.
Enter FiberChoice Chewable Tablets.
Healthy lifestyles include fiber.
Dietary fiber – found in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and legumes – is vital for optimum health. Best known for maintaining regularity, fiber also offers your body with many other benefits.
What can fiber do for you?
- Contributes to digestive health*.
- Aids in weight control*.
- Helps maintain your immune system*.
- Fiber plus calcium promotes bone health*.
- Help support a healthy heart*.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Nutrition experts recommend that in order to keep our bodies functioning as they should, the average American needs 25-30 grams of dietary fiber each day. But most people only get about half of that amount.
Why take FiberChoice chewable tablets?
- The main source of fiber in FiberChoice chewable tablets is inulin, the same kind of fiber that is in fruits and vegetables.
- Inulin is “prebiotic,” which means it nourishes the friendly, “good” bacteria in the digestive system.
- One adult servings (2 chewables) contains 4 grams of fiber, which is more fiber per dose than other fiber supplements brands.
- FiberChoice also has fiber tablets available with added benefits – for weight management, plus Calcium and with Multivitamins.
- The fiber in FiberChoice is 100% natural soluble fiber.
- FiberChoice comes in a variety of great tasting flavors.
We have been using FiberChoice in our household for awhile now. My son has had issues in the past and at one point was on a prescription laxative. After using that for awhile, we switched him to Fiber Choice daily and have focused on increasing his fiber intake across the board. It works! He very rarely has problems anymore.
I use the FiberChoice too, especially when I feel like I have been a little lax with my fiber intake. Usually I get more than enough, but as a busy mom, sometimes it’s hard. Like they say on their website, Fiber Choice bridges the gap!
You can purchase FiberChoice at local food, drug & discount stores and also online. Check out their BUY NOW page for more info.
Also, you can check out the FiberChoice website and register to receive a $2 off coupon and keep up with them on Twitter.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of FiberChoice and received a coupon to facilitate my review and a gift code to thank me for taking the time to participate.