|This post is a part of our Merry Christmas Gift Guide. For more gift ideas, visit the main gift guide page: Merry Christmas Gift Guide.|
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale is a home scale that can help you get on the road to healthy eating by calculating portions, weighing ingredients and even weighing packages for calculating postage!
The scale is accurate, has a large display readout, has a large surface for weighing numerous size items, and is flat and convenient for easy storage. I keep mine in a drawer in my kitchen and use it regularly.
This is a great little scale!
The EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Scale is an economically priced multifunction home scale, perfect for everyday tasks from weighing food or ingredients to calculating postage.
1. EatSmart Precision Pro Sensor Technology
2. Compact Design and easy two-button operation
3. Tare Feature; Subtract the weight of any plate or container
4. 4 measurement modes: grams / ounces / kilograms / pounds
5. Max weight 11 pounds / 5 kilograms
6. Auto-Calibration; 3 minute Auto-Turnoff
7. Economically priced
8. FREE Calorie Factors book – Perfect for calorie counting and portion control
Also available with EatSmart CarbFactors book, perfect for counting carbohydrates!
My favorite feature of this scale is the tare button that allows me to place a bowl on the scale, yet start the weight at zero to accurately measure my portions without having to subtract the weight of the bowl or fiddle with manual scales that are touchy to adjust.
You can purchase an EatSmart Precision Pro digital kitchen scale at Amazon.com.