This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
I plan our family’s dinners days in advance. I have frozen items defrosted the day before, fresh ingredients bought and I start my meal prep not long after lunch every day so that I can be sure to have dinner on the table by 5:30 in the evening. I cut, I chop, I marinade, I baste, I sear, I steam. I do it all. I am the absolute boss of getting an amazingly delicious, complicated meal on the table every day of every week.
And then I woke up.
Seriously, this scenario never happens. I’m lucky to plan dinner far enough ahead to have the time needed to thaw meat from the freezer or get to the store so I have the fresh ingredients on hand to make something. And even if I did have the fresh ingredients, who wants to eat dinner at 8 pm?
But I’m not satisfied resorting to fast food or quick store-bought meals filled with preservatives and artificial ingredients. Certainly, there has to be a way to put a delicious meal together quickly and still feel good about what I am feeding my family?
Now, thanks to Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs, there is.
These Cooked Perfect meatballs are fresh and convenient. You can find them in the refrigerated meat and poultry section of your local grocery store (where to buy). They are made with select meats, real cheeses and savory herbs and are fully cooked and flame broiled for delicious locked-in flavor. The meatballs come in a microwave steam pouch for quick heating but you can also heat them on the stove top or in the oven.
In addition to all of that, these Cooked Perfect meatballs have no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come in the following flavors:
- Italian Style Beef & Pork
- Korean Style BBQ Beef & Pork
- Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
I found them at my local Jewel store.
Each package of Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs has two delicious recipes on it, and the Cooked Perfect website has more great recipes as well. I came up with my own recipe, and as simple and easy as it is to make, it’s really delicious. My son even said “wow” after taking his first bite of my easy Korean BBQ meatball wraps.
EASY KOREAN BBQ MEATBALL WRAPS
You only need a few ingredients for this recipe.
- Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs (Korean Style BBQ flavor)
- soft-shell tortillas
- white rice
- mild taco sauce (or sriracha sauce if you like a kick)
- dried or fresh cilantro
The flavors combine beautifully. My son insisted that this needs to become a regular weekly meal.
Well, if he insists!
These meatballs are really good! They can easily be enjoyed on their own on a bed of rice or in a veggie stir-fry. They are packed with flavor and will easily turn any set of base ingredients into a delicious meal.
Don’t forget to pick up some Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs next time you shop!Print
Get a delicious dinner on the table quickly – in under 30 minutes – with these delicious and super easy Korean BBQ Meatball Wraps.
- 1 package Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs (Korean Style BBQ Recipe)
- 5-6 soft-shell taco-sized tortillas
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. mild taco sauce (or sriracha sauce if you like a kick)
- 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice (quick-cook rice saves time but regular rice should cook in under 30 minutes as well)
- dried cilantro to taste (fresh cilantro would be fantastic if you have it)
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Heat meatballs on the stove top per package instructions. You can cook them in the microwave or oven but the added water in the stove top directions adds a thin sauce to help flavor the rice.
- While meatballs and rice are cooking, mix mayo and taco or hot sauce together in a small bowl.
- Assemble wraps with rice on the bottom, add 3 meatballs, some of the meatball sauce, a spoonful of mayo and then sprinkle with cilantro.
- Roll & serve (goes great with a side salad or green beans).
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.