We all know that there are plenty of food and drinks out there that are bad for us.
- Food and drinks that can lead to heart disease.
- Food and drinks that can lead to obesity.
- Food and drinks that can have a negative affect on our health.
On the other hand, we also know that there are things that have the vitamins our bodies need to stay healthy. Fruit. Vegetables. Fresh, real food.
Sometimes in a lot of ways I think we have taken a few steps backwards, because a long time ago people used to use natural cures for many ailments. Things like ginger for nausea and honey for a sore throat were common solutions.
So, if we know that there are natural cures for things and we know that some foods are good for us, is it really a stretch to think that maybe the right food and drinks could actually detox our bodies and make it more conducive to a healthy weight?
Fit Tea is a product designed around this very concept.
About Fit Tea:
Fit Tea is a tea that contains all natural ingredients.
- Promotes Fat Burning!
- Boosts Immune System
- Promotes & Soothes Digestion
- Promotes Loss Of Body Weight
- Found To Have Antimicrobial Properties
Fit Tea Ingredients:
Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Birch, Stevia, Corn and Honey Powder.
Why they work:
- Green tea, Oolong Wu Yi are said to have metabolism boosting affects and in addition Oolong can sharpen mental alertness and also has other healthy benefits.
- Ginger can lower cholesterol, increase metabolism and help the body utilize calories more efficiently.
- Pomegranate is a super fruit and can help prevent artery hardening and promotes proper blood flow.
- Guarana is similar to caffeine, reducing hunger and improving metabolism.
- Birch helps cool the body and release toxins.
Now, I know what you are thinking.
“Really? This tea is my miracle cure for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle? Tell that to all of the other get slim quick products I have tried before.”
I haven’t used this Fit Tea Detox yet, so I don’t have firsthand experience with it to be able to provide an actual Fit Tea review, but I can tell you that a product with natural ingredients, many of them known to be of great benefit to the body, is certainly a better choice than some meal replacement shake filled with chemicals and artificial “nutrition”.
I would be curious to see the affect Fit Tea has on my body. Even the healthiest diet can be lacking in key nutrients to achieve balance, and a detox can go a long way towards achieving weight loss goals.
Would you try a detox tea knowing it was made with natural ingredients and may help increase your metabolism?