I got a bit behind this week so instead of starting on Monday, I’m starting my meal plan on Friday. Adapt and overcome, right?
Oh and I am in the mood for some pasta so we are doing some gluten-free noodles one day, and some rice another day which means this is not a grain-free meal plan, but it is gluten-free. You will also notice much of it is from a specific cookbook.
That’s the way I roll.
You may call it lazy, I call it convenient.
- Vanilla Maple Glaze Pork Chops
- Cheddar & Cauliflower Soup – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 76
- Lemon Chicken with brown rice – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 105
- Seasoned Green Beans
- One-Skillet Cheesy Beef and Macaroni (w/ gluten-free pasta) – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 155
- Sweet Peas
- Honey Ginger Soy Chicken – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 208
- Roasted Butternut Squash – Mom 100 Cookbook pg 266
- Christmas Eve – PIZZA
- Christmas Dinner
- Hamburgers with Paleo Hamburger Buns
- Sweet Potato Fries
What are you having for dinner the next week?
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.