This delicious creamy avocado cucumber salad takes just a few minutes to make. It's keto, low carb and Whole 30 compliant. Plus I even calculated the Weight Watchers SmartPoints for you if you follow that plan.
As the weather warms up it's an excellent option for tossing something together for last minute meals or to bring as a side for summer gatherings. Everyone will think you slaved over the recipe, when it's really so easy and simple to make.
Before we get to the recipe, below are a few notes for some of the different diet plans.
I mentioned that I calculated the Weight Watchers SmartPoints - you can get this information below but note that the recipe is pretty high in points because of the avocado.
If you follow Weight Watchers, you may want to change it up and double the cucumber and/or halve the amount of avocado or use a small one. This way you can double the serving size and your SmartPoints should cut in half.
Also, you should always double check the points calculations yourself just in case.
If you follow Whole 30, this recipe is pretty straightforward. It contains healthy fats and vegetables that are on the approved shopping list.
Low Carb and Keto
Avocados aren't low in total carbs. Most vegetables aren't, but combined with their high fiber content, they are very low in net carbs per serving. We base all of our recipes on net carbs.
Creamy Avocado Cucumber Salad Step-By-Step
Just 4 ingredients plus salt and pepper is all you need for this yummy salad.
Please note that this delicious recipe was provided by a trusted contributor.
Creamy Avocado Cucumber Salad
- 1 medium avocados - chopped
- 1 large cucumber - chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper - to taste
- cilantro - optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to coat and mash up the avocados a bit.
- If not serving all at once, skip the salt and instead salt each individual serving to prevent the cucumbers from releasing their water. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- 3 grams net carbs per serving
- 5 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving
Don't forget to Pin this recipe on Pinterest for later!