I wanted to create these Christmas Thank You Tags for those times when you need to say more than just “Merry Christmas”.
Every year, our family has a cookie making day when we all pile into the kitchen and make eight or nine different kinds of cookies. Everyone has their specialty – Gingerbread, Peanut Blossoms, Spritz, Crescents or Pinwheels. By the end of the day the dining room table is covered with containers of Christmas goodness.
We divide the cookies up and give most of them away – friends, the piano teacher, the horse riding trainer, and the mailman are the usual recipients. We get the fun of the holiday tradition without the sugar overload, and to be honest, cookies are my kryptonite. I would eat them all. All.
We usually put a “To:” and “From:” sticker on the plate of cookies, but I’ve always wanted to include a thank you tag to show how grateful I am to those who “do” things for us or to those who serve others. So, this year, I created these printable Christmas Thank You Tags.
As I was working on the tags, I came up with a list of people that you might want to thank during the holidays:
- Teachers, tutors, classroom aids
- Mailman, UPS man (especially if he comes to your house as much as he comes to mine!)
- Volunteers at your favorite charity or event – the humane society or food pantry for example. Thank the people that give up their time to help others.
- Coaches (especially volunteers!)
- First Responders – take a plate of cookies to your local fire or police department
- Nursing staff – you can’t thank these wonderful people enough if you’ve ever had to spend time in a hospital or nursing home.
- Youth Group Leaders – Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, or church youth groups. These people donate so much of their time during the year that they deserve a plate of cookies. Especially if your kid is on the Naughty List.
- Military – send a care package to deployed troops. Talk about serving others.
Spread a little Christmas cheer this year. Bake some cookies and give them to someone as a thank you. You’ll be surprised at how happy it makes them, and how happy it makes you! ❤
Christmas Thank You Tags Free Printable
Scroll to the bottom for the PDF
The PDF should print easily to your default print size without having to change anything. It prints to an 8-1/2 x 11 size sheet which is standard paper size.
- Use cardstock so it holds up!
- Consider getting a laser printer for your printables, they have come way down in price. I use a Dell color laser printer and it’s fantastic.
PRINTABLE USE TERMS
730 Sage Street has provided this printable free of charge for personal use. You may NOT link directly to the PDF file, redistribute, sell, resell, or use commercially. This is a violation of the terms of the graphics and the copyright. Personal use includes printing the document for parties, classrooms, homeschool, church, community activities, etc.