This chicken bacon ranch recipes is easy and makes a great dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Yea, I know I had you at bacon.
Mix bacon and ranch together and you have a magical combination. The chicken somehow brings the flavors together and makes for a delicious meal. And there’s bacon. Did I say that already?
This recipe is super easy to make, just a few steps to assemble everything and then bake it.
You will need my homemade ranch seasoning mix for this recipe so you may want to make that ahead of time. I make it in bulk because I use it for a lot of things including my low carb pinwheel recipes and my Keto pork chops with homemade ranch seasoning.
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch
The most complicated part of this recipe is mixing the ranch seasoning into the mayo and sour cream. There really is no easier recipe!
We reheated half of this the next day and honestly it was better reheated, so it’s definitely a great option with this recipe to make it ahead of time and reheat in a day or two. I didn’t try and freeze it so I’m not sure how it will reheat after freezing.
Chicken Bacon Ranch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, mix mayo, sour cream and 1 tbsp ranch seasoning together until evenly blended.
- Place chicken in a single layer in a 9x13 oven-safe casserole dish.
- Spread ranch mixture evenly across each chicken breast.
- Layer 2 pieces of bacon across each breast (or 3 if chicken is larger).
- Sprinkle 1 tsp ranch seasoning over bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add an equal amount of shredded cheese to the top of each chicken breast.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.