Valentine’s Day is one of my all-time favorite holidays for shopping for kids clothes, especially since my daughter was born. I love the bright colors and adorable messages you can find and Carter’s has a great selection of quality Valentine’s Day clothing for babies and kids.
My daughter loves themed clothing and she looks so great in red, so I was pretty excited to pick out an outfit for her for Valentine’s Day. Her favorite combination for clothing is dresses and leggings and Carter’s has plenty of those! But before we get into what I bought, take a look at a few of the great Valentine’s Day styles Carter’s has to offer:
How cute are those kids in these outfits?
Carter’s has clothes for babies and kids of all ages to help make this Valentine’s Day extra special:
- Celebrate their first Valentine’s Day with Carter’s and get up to 40% off all adorable Valentine styles and baby clothes online and in stores.
- Valentine styles make great gifts for the little ones in your life, especially babies celebrating their first Valentine’s Day
- For Babies: Fun “Single and Lovin’ It” 2-piece sets and “Heart Breaker” bodysuits and socks for baby boys. Check out the “I love you” bodysuit and bib for baby girls. Lovable sleep and plays, pjs, socks and accessories are also available.
- For Toddler & Kid Boys: “Most Eligible Bachelor” and “Single and Lovin’ It” graphic tees are great for this love-struck occasion.
- For Toddler & Kid Girls: Get tunics and graphic tees that feature a love bug or hearts. All styles are in the perfect shades of Valentine pinks, whites and reds. Complete the look with adorable tights and ballet flats.
When it came to picking out an outfit for my daughter for Valentine’s Day from the Carter’s Kid Girl collection I really was torn between the ladybug shirt (she adores ladybugs) and a red floral dress. She loves both, but in the end I knew the dress would be a perfect choice for my cute little Valentine. I also chose red leggings to go with it.
As soon as her outfit arrives I will be sure to include some pictures of her wearing it, I know she will be the cutest Valentine ever!
Check out Abby in her new outfit. I ordered a 6 for the dress because I didn’t want it to “just fit” I wanted it to last her awhile.
Check out all that Carter’s has to offer for your little Valentine. You can shop online or use the Carter’s Find a Store tool.
In the meantime, I also have a great offer for one of you – enter below for a chance to win a $50 Carter’s GC to buy your little ones an adorable Valentine’s outfit.
ENTER TO WIN A $50 CARTER’S GIFT CARD
To enter, take a look at the bodysuits in the Carter’s Valentine’s Day collection and pick out your favorite. Then complete the Rafflecopter form below.
Giveaway is open to the 48 U.S. contiguous states and ends on February 5, 2013 at 12:01 am EST. Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email. Winner will have 48 hrs to respond. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted email filter. If original winner does not claim their prize within 48 hrs, it is forfeit and a new winner will be selected promptly.
Carter’s partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote Valentine’s Day Apparel. As part of the program, I received product or gift cards. Carter’s believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words, and therefore did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. Carter’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. The winner of any giveaway in this program will be randomly chosen and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.