…well, I did. Total. In the last year.
My scale tells me 3 things each day, my current weight, the amount I’ve lost since I last weighed myself AND my total weight loss since I began my weight loss journey.
I often forget about that big number in the corner – and today I noticed that it said -41.6 lbs!!!
On top of that, I showed a 1.2 lb loss this morning.
Here is a breakdown:
- Starting weight: 167 lbs
- Day 2: 164.6 lbs (-2.4 lbs)
- Day 3: 165.2 lbs (+.8 lbs)
- Day 4: 163.2 (-2 lbs)
- Day 5: 162 (-1.2 lbs)
Total loss so far: 4.8 lbs after 4 days on the Cabbage Soup Diet.
Yesterday we got to eat bananas (up to 8 of them), skim milk and of course, cabbage soup.
- A total of 4 1/2 bananas & 4 1/2 cups of skim milk in the form of a smoothie with some ice and a little bit of cinnamon and Splenda.
- 80 oz of water
- 10 oz hot tea
- 1 bowl of cabbage soup
- 1 fork-sized bite of my son’s breaded chicken patty
It wasn’t a bad day overall. I wasn’t hungry and while I did have moments where I wanted to break down and eat something NOT on the diet, I persevered. Whenever I get a craving I make myself a HUGE glass of ice water and make myself drink the whole thing. It usually kills the craving and keeps me in and out of the bathroom for the next hour.
I had a headache yesterday for awhile but I really think that was because I didn’t have a cup of tea in the morning to replace my coffee like I had been the other days.
Today we get to eat up to 20 oz of beef, fish or chicken, up to 6 tomatoes and we must drink 6-8 glasses of water, plus our soup.
Trisha said that her husband has noticed her weight loss!
If you want to read about my previous days on the Cabbage Soup Diet:
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 1
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 1 observations
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 1, more observations
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 2: 2.4 lbs lighter
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 3: setback
- Cabbage Soup Diet – day 4: ketchup is like candy
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.