This 30 day burpees challenge is an extreme burpee challenge for anyone wanting to take their fitness to the next level. If this burpee workout is too challenging for you, we also have a beginner level 20 day burpee challenge you can try: burpee challenge. And don’t forget to tout your love for burpees.
How do you do a burpee?
So you want to know, how do you do a burpee? Burpees are the exercise that everyone loves to hate. We hate them because they hurt but love them because they are so effective.
- Make sure you have a room in front of and behind you, at least as much room as your height.
- Bend down to a full squat and put your hands on the ground.
- Shoot your legs out straight behind you like you are going to do a pushup.
- Do a pushup.
- Pull your legs back into a squat and then jump up so your feet leave the ground.
- Land. That was a single burpee.
- Repeat a necessary.
Below is a great video that illustrates how do you do a burpee.
Burpee Workout – Extreme 30 Day Burpees Challenge
This burpee workout routine will help you increase your fitness and your cardiovascular levels. You can do it combined with other programs or on its own. Since burpees are a total body workout, you will feel the effects all over. If this extreme challenge is too difficult for you, you can always give our beginner challenge a try.
When you are finished, you can start over or try one of our other fitness challenges.
- What’s Your Name? Extreme Workout
- What’s Your Name? Workout for Beginners
- Daily Beginner Workout Plan for January
- Daily Workout Routine Without Equipment – The Daily 10
- What’s Your Name? Fitness Activity Printable for Kids
Download the printable
Grab this burpee only workout here: extreme burpees.
Make sure you share your 30 day burpees challenge results with us. You can tag us on social media @730sagestreet and use the hashtag #730fitness.