It has been a few month since we have been using the Brother P-Touch label maker in our home.
It started with a durability challenge where we tested the labels in extreme circumstances.
Then we were tasked with making over a room of our home. We organized and used the P-Touch to make a more usable space for my husband’s home office.
The label maker we used was the Brother P-Touch which has a lot of features that make it a must-have for all your household organizational needs.
- 15 Deco Mode Patterns to create extra-stylish and decorative labels
- 2 Professional Fonts
- Prints labels up to 12mm wide on laminated indoor/outdoor “TZ” series tapes
- Easy-view, 15-character LCD display
- Professional Deco Mode layouts accommodate two rows of text
- Prints 1 or 2 lines of crisp text
- 6 Auto Formats and 7 Framing Options
- Built-in memory, saves up to 9 of your favorite labels
- Automatically adjusts text size based on tape width
- Uses 6 “AAA” batteries or optional AC adapter (neither included)
This was one of the easiest label makers I have ever used. The controls are straightforward and the keyboard is clear and very quick and easy to use.
But let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
This label maker claims to create top-notch durable labels.
But does it?
The label below was not a part of our original home office makeover, but shows one of the other uses I have had for the label maker – in my kitchen. The label has been on the container for around 2 months, it has been in and out of the dishwasher, washed by hand, and handled daily.
I’d say that so far it passes the durability test with flying colors!“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product and gift card to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”
Join our newsletter!
Subscribe to get updates and great stuff via email including subscriber-only goodies like free printables and giveaways.