Heard about Bloggers on Bourbon (#BOBNOLA)?
Don’t miss out on MomDot’s next BRANDCATION event for 2010 where bloggers create real relationships based on conversation and lasting memories.
NOVEMBER 5th-7th, 2010
The theme of our November Brandcation is ADVENTURES IN ORLANDO. Your ticket price will include your accommodations from Thursday to Sunday in a luxury home in Orlando, complete with kitchen and pool for a once in a lifetime experience while you discover all that Orlando has to offer!
Parties, great food, and relaxation!
You will find no classes at Brandcation events, but rather real life conversation in an environment conducive with learning and growing.
Direct quotes from three past attendees:
“Blogging for me has become stale. But because of this meetup, I really am more inspired to participate again. I learned that the connections with other bloggers has such great value.”~
“I learned more about making money on my blog and how vital real relationships are!”~
“It took the blogs away from the people but brought in the networking and social aspect of what we do everyday.” ~
Over the next few months as we partner with businesses in the area, we will reveal planned meals and specific events that will take you from virtual to reality included in your ticket. We ask that you join the MomDot forums at www.momdot.com/forum in order to follow along.
So what are you waiting for? Join 30 of your closest (or soon to be closest!) online companions in a Global Getaway in Orlando, Florida!
- Must be current blogger active in social media and PR friendly
- Must be willing to thank all the sponsors via your website
- Must attend all events (unless sick)
- This is a no spouse and no child event. Each blogger will be paired with a roommate in luxury home. This is part of the goal of Brandcation-bonding and relationship building.
- Please note that we have full adventures planned for Friday, so please check in on Thursday night (remember accommodations are covered)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable except in a case by case basis
- Early Bird ticket prices end on Sept 15th and go up to $129 thereafter, so buy now!
PR are welcome to attend, but must contact trisha@MomDot.com before purchasing a ticket. We are holding (5) PR tickets for PR to attend and get involved in building one on one relationships with the attending bloggers.
Want to get involved?
Are you a sponsor or business that wants to get its brand in front of our 30 PR friendly and active social media bloggers and support a fun filled and unique event? Feel free to contact me or Trisha to discuss how you can get involved!
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org