This post was sponsored by Eat Smart as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. I received product samples to facilitate my review.
Have you ever had a salad in a restaurant that was so good it caused you to proclaim that it was the best salad ever? Maybe it had delicious dressing, nuts, quinoa, berries, sunflower seeds, kale, feta cheese, radishes, tortilla chips and more. And then you went home and tried to recreate said salad only to end up with a bowl full of lettuce and some mediocre dressing that pretty much tastes like you went into the backyard and pulled up some weeds, poured some olive oil on it and called it a salad.
Kind of gives salads a bad name. Which causes you to miss out on the excellent nutrition they can provide. Thankfully you don’t have to make your own to enjoy an amazing salad at home because Eat Smart has done the work for you with their Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits.
Each Eat Smart Gourmet Vegetable Salad Kits includes five or more superfoods plus delicious toppings and dressing which makes it easy to enjoy a healthy salad every day. Just toss & enjoy!
- Eat Smart Strawberry Harvest Vegetable Salad Kit
- Eat Smart Sunflower Kale Vegetable Salad Kit
- Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit
- Eat Smart Southwest Vegetable Salad Kit
- Eat Smart Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit
Nutritious food can be delicious!
Eat Smart Gourmet Salad Kids come in 2 sizes, 9-12 ounce bags and 21-28 ounce family bags and they are available at select grocery and club stores. Find them near you: store locator.
Now, despite all of their deliciousness, and they are delicious, sometimes you want to change things up a bit. Well, Eat Smart Gourmet Salad Kits are versatile too. You can create appetizers, side dishes and even entrees with them.
I had a lot of fun getting creative with the Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit and decided to make a summer roll appetizer with them. I’ve never actually made summer roll before so I was excited to try something new.
Asian Sesame Salad Summer Rolls
So fun and easy and a unique way to put a twist on a healthy salad without a lot of effort – although it looks like a lot of effort!
For more creative recipes using Eat Smart Gourmet Salad Kits, make sure you follow Eat Smart on Facebook.
- 6-10 rice paper rolls
- 1 - 12 oz Eat Smart Asian Sesame Vegetable Salad Kit
- Fill a shallow dish with warm water.
- Open salad kit and crunchy packet. Set aside dressing.
- Soak a rice paper in the water and set on a large plate or cutting board. Add a small amount of salad about 1/3 of the way up on the paper. Add some of the crunchy bits and begin to roll the paper over the salad. As you begin to roll, fold each side over to close the ends, then continue rolling as tightly as possible until closed.
- Repeat until you have used all of the salad and crunchy bits. You can make from 6-10 rolls depending upon how big you want them.
- Pour the dressing into a single small bowl or numerous dipping bowls.