THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND COMMENTS ARE CLOSED
The winner is:
#193 Sheila R.
If your kids have ever used a sippy cup, you know that even though in theory they are supposed to prevent spills many, if not most, of them leak. I can’t tell you how many times I picked up a tipped over sippy cup off the kitchen floor to find a puddle of milk or juice underneath it and when I check the lid, it is not loose.
Playtex recently sent me one of these new cups (in the Princess Design to the right) to put it to the test. Basically the lid goes on like any other sippy cup lid but you twist it closed until the arrow on the lid lines up with the arrow on the cup base and you will hear and feel a click to know that it is locked closed and will not leak.
The locking aspect of it is a little bit difficult at first. It took a bit of arm strength for me the first few times to get it to lock. It seems to have loosened slightly from use to where it still takes a little effort but not too much to where I can’t do it myself.
I admit I was skeptical about the leak-proof guarantee, but so far the cup has proven itself to be leak-proof. The only time it did leak was when someone else put the lid on and didn’t lock it in. And after having a cup of milk leak onto the floor of my new van a couple of years ago in the middle of summer (the smell was in there for weeks even after we cleaned it), I am hooked on these new cups. I’ve bought 2 more already and am just waiting until we find some different designs (Target only had 1 kind) for girls and then we are sure to buy more. I keep losing the old cups by leaving them places so we need new ones!
Some other important features about the cup:
Designed for baby
- Thin tapered spout ideal for little mouths
- Insulated to keep drinks cool and fresh longer (for “The Insulator” styles)
- Easy to activate – liquid flows easily when child sips
Designed for mom
- Durable cup is 100% break-proof
- Lid is interchangeable with all Playtex cups
- All parts are dishwasher safe
And they are BPA-free!
ENTER TO WIN A PLAYTEX “TWIST ‘n CLICK” SIPPY CUP
How to enter:
Earn extra entries:
- Subscribe to our updates by RSS or email (see top of our page) – 5 EXTRA
- Add our button (see bottom of home page) or our text link to your sidebar or blogroll – 5 EXTRA
- Comment on any of our other non-giveaway posts (please leave the link or name of the post you left a comment on) – 1 EXTRA PER POST COMMENTED
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway (include the link to your tweet) – 1 EXTRA PER DAY
- List the name of any other Playtex Baby product – 1 EXTRA PER ITEM LISTED (UNLIMITED)
Please leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
Giveaway ends on Monday June 15, 2009 at noon CST and is open to the USA.
Winner will be selected from all eligible entries using Random.org. Winner will be contacted via email but must respond within 48 hours.